Monday, December 1, 2008

Letter 3

Dear John,
I now realize that my actions have gone too far.  All I wanted was for us to be together.  I did not intend for these extra consequences.  I love you John Proctor, more than you know.  Every night when I sleep I feel you by my side.  I feel your warm touch all over my body.  It makes me think of what could have been, and wish that it could be so in the future.
I do not understand what you see in Elizabeth.  I am a much better fit for you.  I would do anything for you.  I only wish that you could feel the same.  John, please confess.  Save yourself.  I never wanted to hurt you.  I only wished to have you.  I promise that if you confess that life could be different.  We could have a new and better life together.  We could do great things together.
John, I stole my uncle's savings.  I have enough money for the both of us.  We can go far, far away and start a new life together.  We can go to a place where they have never heard of the town of Salem.  John, please come to your senses.  This is your best option.  We have everything we need to get away, except you freedom.
John, I am truly sorry for everything that has happened.  I know it’s not enough for me to just say it, but I only wish you can forgive me and run away with me.  I only want to make things better.  Please, consider what I have said.  I truly feel as if we can start a new and great life together.  I love you John.  I always will.  
Love always,
Abigail
P.S. I need a response soon before my uncle realizes I have stolen his money.  You not need to worry for I will not incriminate you if you choose to stay.  It is your loss.

No comments: