Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Journal Entry 2: A Pregnant Girl

10/29/08
It's been 3 days since I was supposed to get my period.  I've never been this late before.  All  I threw up when I woke up... not a good sign."Could I have counted wrong?"  "What if I'm sick?"  And worse of all "What if I'm pregnant?"  I have no idea what to do.  My parents have no clue that I have even touched a boy.  
   I had to talk to Rob.  I had no idea what to say.  I really like him, but I do not know how he feels about me.  He's the first boy I've ever really gotten close to.  
I saw him all day and couldn't build up the courage to talk to him.  Finally after school I built up the courage to talk to him about what happened.
"Hey Rob, remember two weeks ago?"  "Of course, how could I forget?  It was awesome."  "Yeah well about that... You wore a condom 
right?"


"No. You said you were on the pill..."


Those are words I never wish I heard.

"Rob, I never said that to you!!! I've never had sex before why would I be on the pill?  Are you that stupid.  You said you loved me... how could you be so careless?" Tears started to pour down my face...


"Why are you making this such a big deal... I forgot.  I promise it won't happen again."  And then a sudden silence came over him.  He realized why I was so upset.  "Oh shit, your not....
It's not a big deal... I'm sure you're fine."  I could tell by his voice that he was lying.




After school I went to the store and bought a home pregnancy test.  I saw a little happy face appear.  

That couldn't have been any more wrong.  I have never cried so much in my life.  I have no idea what to do.  God help me....

Rebecca

No comments: