Friday, October 24, 2008

Letter from Devil to God (2)

Dear Big G,
How you doin up there?  It’s hot as hell down here…. I crack myself up.  I’m really bored with all these people down here.  They are so boring.  All they do is compare their evils to each other all day like it’s a competition or something.  Seriously they don’t understand that nothing matters anymore.  All of them are all ready in hell.  What they did doesn’t matter.  When are these people going to grow up?  Everything is a competition to them.  What is wrong with them?
So I have always wondered why I got the crappy job.  It’s hot and smells like ass down here; must be all the brimstone and such.  It is not fair.  I didn’t do anything to bad.  So we saw things differently for a while. Big deal! Like there are not a million other people who did that? (Well looking back on that I guess they are with me now).  But seriously, I really think I should get a chance to redeem myself.  I’m tired of all these people.  I’m really not as bad as before.  Seeing all these horrible people made me look back on this.  Just give me a chance.  I will really try hard.  I’m sure there has to be a different fallen angel that could take my place, and I mean seriously I’m the most fun out of the bunch to be around.  And I promise not to do anymore evil… well maybe.  Write me back.  I really want to talk to you some more.
Sincerely,
Big Red

No comments: