Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter to my future wife (5)

Baby,
I love you more than you ever will know.  Ever since the day we met my life has only become better.  Each day I see you, my heart is filled with joy.  I am so lucky to have you in my life.  You are my world.
Everyday I see you; it is the best day of my life.  You constantly make me smile.  No matter what I will always love you.  We both know our lives aren’t perfect.  We have the times where we fight, but what makes a true relationship work is the ability for a couple to recover from a fight.  We have that ability.  We are perfect together.  I love you with all my heart.
There are days where I come home and I hate the world.  I see you and no matter how upset I am, you somehow manage to cheer me up.  Seeing your beautiful face, or hearing your soothing voice brings a smile to my face because I know that I am the luckiest man in the world.  I do not know what I would do without you.  
I wanted to let you know how much a truly care for you.  Many people toss around the word love like it has no meaning.  Those people are fools.  Love is the greatest emotion you can have for an individual person.  True love is the greatest form of love, and I truly love you.  I love you with all my heart, body, and soul.  I want to be with you for the rest of my life.  I love you.  You are my world baby.  I never want you to leave my side.  
Love always your endearing husband,
Andy

No comments: